Contributing to AdminLTE
Contributions are always welcome and recommended! Here is how for beginner’s: Get started with open source click here
- Contribution Requirements :
- When you contribute, you agree to give a non-exclusive license to AdminLTE.io to use that contribution in any context as we (AdminLTE.io) see appropriate.
- If you use content provided by another party, it must be appropriately licensed using an open source license.
- Contributions are only accepted through GitHub pull requests.
- Finally, contributed code must work in all supported browsers (see above for browser support).
- Installation :
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_USERNAME/AdminLTE.git
- Compile dist files (Development) :
- To compile the dist files you need Node.js 10 or higher/npm (node package manager)
- Delete ./package-lock.json file
npm install (install npm deps)
npm run dev (developer mode, autocompile with browsersync support for live demo)
- Make your changes only in ./buid Folder OR package.json OR ./dist/js/demo.js OR in any html files which nessary to contribute
- Do not changes in ./dist/css/ AND ./dist/js/ Because its compiled files
npm run production (compile css/js files and test every pages are perfectly working fine, before creating pull request)
- Create a pull request
Online one-click setup for contributing
You can use Gitpod(an online IDE which is free for Open Source) for working on issues or making Prs. With a single click it will launch a workspace and automatically:
- clone the
- install the dependencies.
npm run dev to start the server.