AdminLTE is an open source project that is licensed under the MIT license. This allows you to do pretty much anything you want as long as you include the copyright in “all copies or substantial portions of the Software.” Attribution is not required (though very much appreciated).
What You Are Allowed To Do With AdminLTE
- Use in commercial projects.
- Use in personal/private projects.
- Modify and change the work.
- Distribute the code.
- Sublicense: incorporate the work into something that has a more restrictive license.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do With AdminLTE
- The work is provided “as is”. You may not hold the author liable.
What You Must Do When Using AdminLTE
- Include the license notice in all copies of the work.
- Include the copyright notice in all copies of the work. This applies to everything except the notice in the footer of the HTML example pages.